|Clash of Shadows|
|Season 12, Episode 17|
|Air date||March 8, 1980|
|Written by||George F. Slavin|
|Directed by||Ralph Levy|
The Flight of the Jewels
A Bird in Hand...
Israel's celebrated Nazi-hunter Yuri Bloch has apparently been killed in Honolulu while trying to gather information about a war criminal named Emil Klaus. Knowing the Bloch would only have come to Hawaii if a former Nazi were hiding there, McGarrett and Five-O conduct their own search for Klaus -- while Bloch's partner lies badly wounded in a safe house, and the woman caring for him does what she can to assist while undercover.
- Jack Lord as Detective Captain Steve McGarrett
- James MacArthur as Detective Danny Williams
- Al Harrington as Ben Kokua
- Kam Fong as Detective Chin Ho Kelly
- Gilbert Lani Kauhi as Kono Kalakaua
- Yuri Bloch as George Dizenzo
- Adrian Cassell/Emil Klaus as Albert Paulsen
- One of the weaker episodes of this fast faded was War Criminal hiding in Hawaii.