| Hau'oli La Ho'omaika'I |
|Season 4, Episode 9|
|Air date||November 22, 2013|
|Written by||Eric Guggenheim & Moira Kirland|
|Directed by||Allison Liddi-Brown|
With the President on the way to Oahu, Five-0 is tasked with the murder investigation of a secret service agent while Steve's Aunt Deb comes for a visit along with an eye opening secret.
Five-0 investigate the murder of Kyle Russo, a Secret Service agent, who is found in a barrel of lye. After learning that the President is visiting Hawaii to participate in a secret meeting with North Korean delegates. They identify the assassin, Dante Barkovwho is wanted by Interpol.
After finding one of his accomplices, it is revealed that the President is not the target, but a young woman, Andrea Hicks, who is in hiding after witnessing a murder in Dallas. They manage to find and kill Barkov before he can shoot Andrea.
Meanwhile, McGarrett's aunt Deb pays a surprise visit for Thanksgiving, where she reveals that she has an inoperable brain tumor and chooses not to seek treatment which leaves Steve devastated while Kono finds a lead to Adam's location in Seattle.
- Deb McGarrett, Steve and Mary's aunt is introduced for the first time.
- Chin Ho Kelly killed 1 person.
- Steve McGarrett: (about meeting the President) I was nervous, too, the first time.
- Danny Williams: The first time? When'd you meet the President?
- Steve McGarrett: I can't tell you that. It's classified.
- Danny Williams: Oh, it's classified, huh? Ah. Was it during, uh... Operation Strawberry Fields?
- Steve McGarrett: (Straight faced, enjoying himself) I've already said too much.
- Lou Grover: (after catching a pass from Chin in a football game) I just wanna thank my hands for being so awesome!
- Debora McGarrett: Yeah, we need a turkey.
- Butcher: You know it's Thanksgiving, right?
- Debora McGarrett: Yeah, look, Hairnet, we don't need sarcasm. All we need is a turkey, okay?
- Lou Grover: (to Moreno who he's just shot because he went for a gun) What's the matter? Somebody shoot you? You got a nasty boo boo.
- Steve McGarrett: What's the matter with you? You alright?
- Danny Williams: Why wouldn't I be alright?
- Lou Grover: Well, you do seem a little nervous.
- Danny Williams: Nervous? No, I'm not. We're about to meet the President. Why are you so zen? That's a better question. All of you.
- Lou Grover: I'm just cool like that.
- The incidental music when Air Force One is on the runway seems strongly influenced by the film score for the 1997 movie Air Force One, composed by Jerry Goldsmith.
- Carol Burnett guest-starred twice on Magnum, P.I., a show that co-starred Larry Manetti, who is also in this episode.
|Alex O'Loughlin||A Navy SEAL and leader of the Hawaii Five-0 Task Force.|
|Scott Caan||2nd-in-command of the Hawaii Five-0 Task Force and Steve's partner.|
Chin Ho Kelly
|Daniel Dae Kim||A member of the Hawaii Five-0 Task Force.|
|Grace Park||Youngest member of the Hawaii Five-0 Task Force, and cousin of Chin.|
|Dr. Max Bergman||Masi Oka||Chief Medical Examiner for the Hawaii Five-0 team.|
|Catherine Rollins||Michelle Borth||An Ex-Navy Lieutenant and Steve's on-off girlfriend.|
|Lou Grover||Chi McBride||Captain of the HPD SWAT team.|
|Grace Williams||Teilor Grubbs||Danny Williams's daughter and first born child.|
|Kamekona Tupuola||Taylor Wily||An associate of the H50 team, and owner of The Shrimp Truck.|
|Mary McGarrett||Taryn Manning||Steve McGarrett's little sister.|
|Sgt. Duke Lukela||Dennis Chun||Sergeant with the Honolulu Police Department..|
|Flippa Tupuola||Shawn Mokuahi Garnett||An associate of the H50 team, and cousin of Kamekona Tupuola.|
|Debora McGarrett||Carol Burnett||Steve and MaryMcGarrett's aunt.|
|Nicky Demarco||Larry Manetti||A man who appears in this episode.|
|Mamo Kahike||Al Harrington||Life long resident of Hawaii, and a family friend to Steve McGarrett.|
|Agent Devin Campbell||Paul Ben-Victor||An agent with the Secret Service.|
|Sheila Hicks||Marcia Zina Mager||A woman who appears in the episode.|
|Andrea Hicks||Alexandra Curran||A woman in hiding after witnessing a murder in Dallas.|
|Rafael Moreno||Brian Kamei||A man who appears in the episode.|
|Dante Barkov||Tom Hintnaus||An assassin.|
|Aloha ke kahi I ke kahi ♦ A'ale Ma'a Wau ♦ Ka 'oia'i'o ma loko ♦ A ia la aku ♦ Kupu'eu ♦ Kupouli 'la ♦ [Ua Nalohia ♦ Akanahe |
♦ Ha'uoli La Ho'omoaika'i ♦ Ho'onani Makuakane ♦ Pukana ♦ O kela me keia manawa ♦ Hana Lokomaika'i ♦ Na Hala a ka makua ♦ Pale'la ♦ Hoku Welowelo ♦ Ma lalo o ka ili ♦ Ho'i Hou ♦ Ku I Ka Pili Koko ♦ Pe'epe'e Kanaka ♦ Makani 'Olu a Holo Malie ♦ O ka Pili'Ohana ka 'Oi