|Portrayed by:||Taylor Cole|
Hilary Chaver was a bank robber responsible for the death of Chief Fryer and for also blowing up the HPD Department building which left many officers injured including Lieutenant Chin Ho Kelly
She later headed to a veterinary hospital, forcing the doctor to treat her at gunpoint before she murdered both the doctor and his receptionist.
She later took out a sniper rifle and attempted to kill the team, only for McGarrett to kill her after he wheeled a chair into the room she was in, acting as a decoy with McGarrett stating that he had shot Chaver in revenge for Chaver killing Fryer.
Chaver was by all accounts, a sociopath, with little regard for human life. She often manipulated her victims before killing them, presumably because she felt that they had outlived their usefulness to her and also because she probably feared that they could go the police if let go.
She also had no mercy or remorse for her actions or crimes whatsoever.
- Killed Chief Fryer
- killed by Steve McGarrett.
Chaver displayed exceptional skill with firearms and was even able to assemble a rifle quickly despite the Hawaii Five-0 team closing in on her location.
She was also a sharp shooter with incredible marksmanship as every shot she fired usually killed her victims or left them in a badly wounded state.
- Captain Vince Fryer- (lured to a crime scene, shot dead seconds).
- Max Bergman - (shot in the stomach at crime scene, survived).
- Shelly, Dr. Armstrong's receptionist- (shot dead).
- Dr. Armstrong- (forced him to treat her at gunpoint, later shot dead).
- Steve McGarrett- (attempted, eventually died at his hand).
- Danny Williams- (attempted).
- Chin Ho Kelly- (attempted).
- Kono Kalakaua- (attempted).