| Ho'ohuli Na'au |
(Close to Heart)
|Season 1, Episode 22|
|Air date||May 2, 2011|
|Written by|| Peter M. Lenkov (Story) |
Kyle Harimoto (Teleplay)
|Directed by||Brad Turner|
Ua Hiki Mai Kapalena Pau
When a world famous photographer is killed by an explosion, the team investigate and discover a connection to a local bookie while Chin covers for his uncle and claims that he took the money stolen from the asset forfeiture locker.
World-renowned photographer Renny Sinclair is busy photographing models, one of whom is pregnant with his child and who he plans on starting a new life with.
Sinclair then steps into his trailer which then explodes, killing him.
Hawaii Five-0 arrive at the beach to investigate and discover that the door was sealed shut to stop Sinclair from escaping. They also find a connection between Sinclair and a bookie, Derek Marcum but when confronted, Marcum denies killing Sinclair.
The team soon discover that Pauline Lucero, Sinclair's daughter from a previous relationship and who was an assistant is the killer. When they arrest her, Pauline states that Sinclair never cared about her or her mother with Pauline unaware that Sinclair did care given that he was going to give her a lot of money for her future.
In the meantime, Lieutenant Chin Ho Kelly is contacted by Internal Affairs to testify against his uncle, Keako but when Chin confesses that he took it, Internal Affairs order him to pay the money back.
The episode then ends with Chin going to Marcum and asking Marcum for a loan.
- Danny Williams: I'm going to talk to these models.
- Steve McGarrett: Okay, well just stay with the questions that relate to the case.
- Danny Williams: What's that supposed to mean?
- Steve McGarrett: That means I know you. Just stick to the case.
- Danny Williams: Hey. Hey. They're just women.
- Chin Ho Kelly: Who happen to be insanely hot and make millions of dollars.
- Derek Marcum: What use would I have for the deed to your home?
- Chin Ho Kelly: I need $200,000 and I need it now.
- Brian Yang's first appearance as of HPD forensic specialist Charlie Fong in the series.
- Two of the bikini models (Angela Lindvall and Serinda Swan) are professional models in real life. Lindvall was a featured model in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Winter Edition newsstand special in 2004 and previously modeled for Victoria's Secret.
|Lieutenant Commander |
|Alex O'Loughlin||A Navy SEAL and the leader of the Hawaii Five-0 Task Force for Governor Pat Jameson.|
|Scott Caan||2nd-in-command of Hawaii Five-0 Task Force and also Steve's partner.|
Chin Ho Kelly
|Daniel Dae Kim||Member of Hawaii Five-0 Task Force who rejoins HPD after Five-0 is dismantled following Jameson's murder.|
|Grace Park||Ex-pro surfer and youngest member of Hawaii Five-0 Task Force who recently graduated from the Academy, and Chin's cousin.|
|Keako||Sab Shimono||Chin and Kono's uncle.|
|Dr. Charles Fong||Brian Yang||Forensic Scientist who works for the HPD and H50.|
|David Akahoshi||Duane Char||Chairman for the Honolulu Court.|
|Kawika||Kala Alexander||The leader of the Kapu.|
|Kamekona||Teila Tuli||An associate of the H50 team, and owner of Wailoa Shave Ice|
|Pauline Lucero||Andrea Bowen||A woman who is Renny Sinclair's daughter.|
|Jordan||Angela Lindvall||A woman who appears in the episode.|
|Renny Sinclair||Rick Springfield||A photographer and the murder victim.|
|Alana||Serinda Swan||A woman who appears in the episode.|
|Derek Marcum||Andy Trask||A man who appears in the episode.|
|♦ Pilot ♦ Ohana ♦ Malama Ka Aina ♦ Lanakila ♦ Nalowale ♦ Ko'olauloa ♦ Ho'apono ♦ Mana'o ♦ Po'ipu ♦ Heihei ♦ Palekaiko ♦ Hana 'a'a Makehewa ♦ Ke Kinohi ♦ He Kane Hewa'ole ♦ Kai e'e ♦ E Malama ♦ Powa Maka Moana ♦ Loa Aloha ♦ Ne Me'e Laua Na Paio ♦ Ma Ke Kahakai ♦ Ho'opa'i ♦ Ho'ohuli Na'au ♦ Ua Hiki Mai Kapalena Pau ♦ Oia'i'o|