| Ka Iwi Kapu |
|Season 2, Episode 7|
|Air date||October 31, 2011|
|Written by||Michele Fazekas & Tara Butters|
|Directed by||Joe Dante|
Ka Hakaka Maika'i
It's Halloween in Hawaii but the team's celebrations are put on the back-burner when they discover that the death of a young couple may be linked to a serial killer.
While exploring a sacred burial ground and also shooting a documentary, a young couple are attacked and brutally murdered.
As such, the Hawaii Five-0 Task Force are called in to investigate the circumstances.
During the autopsy, Dr. Max Bergman discovers a fingerprint from a criminal who was killed by his girlfriend several months ago.
They soon discover that the killer is Jacob Garrison who is not a serial killer but actually a body parts trafficker for the black market.
However, when Steve McGarrett, Danny Williams, Chin Ho Kelly and Agent Lori Weston confront Garrison, demanding that he give up, Garrison chooses to burn himself alive to stop them from capturing him.
Danny later acquires an apartment belonging to one of the victims but after believing he saw a ghost of one of the previous tenants, Danny orders the rest of the team pack up the belongings much to their dismay while Steve tries to get to Danny to presumably either change his mind or get Danny to tell him what happened.
- Dr. Max Bergman always dressed up like a Keanu Reeves characters for halloween
- Neo from The Matrix 
- Ted "Theodore" Logan from the 1989 classic Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure. 
- Siddhartha from 1993's Little Buddha. 
- (Wearing Red jersy with a 9) The character Jotah from the 1991, Point Break. 
- Chevalier Raphael Danceny from 1988's Dangerous Liaisons 
- 'The titular character of the film John Wick 
- Danny Williams: I'm very sorry. I know we're supposed to go trick-or-treating, but Daddy just got called to work, okay? So I gotta go and I gotta take you back to Mom's, okay?
- Grace Williams: I'll get my stuff!
- (Grace eagerly runs to apartment to get her stuff)
- Danny Williams: I can tell you are just crushed. Shattered at the change of plans. Really bummed, I can see.
- Lori Weston: Damn it! He got the drop on me. Sorry.
- Steve McGarrett: Don't say sorry. He could've killed you.
- Suspect Samuel Lee is played by Robert Englund who played Fredy Kreuger in The Nightmare on Elm Street movies.
- In the teaser a Full Moon is shown over the Oahu island. On October 31st 2011, the moon in Oahu was actually in its First Quarter (five days after the New Moon).
|Lieutenant Commander |
|Alex O'Loughlin||A Navy SEAL and the leader of the Hawaii Five-0 Task Force for Governor Sam Denning.|
|Detective Danny Williams||Scott Caan||2nd-in-command of the Hawaii Five-0 Task Force and Steve's partner.|
Chin Ho Kelly
|Daniel Dae Kim||A member of the Hawaii Five-0 Task Force.|
|Officer Kono Kalakaua||Grace Park||Youngest member of the Hawaii Five-0 Task Force, and Chin's cousin.|
|Dr. Max Bergman||Masi Oka||Chief Medical Examiner for the Hawaii Five-0 team.|
|Agent Lori Weston||Lauren German||The newest addition of the H50 team who resigns for good in the aftermath of an international incident at the Russian Embassy.|
|Dr. Gabrielle Asano||Autumn Reeser||A scientist and Danny Williams's girlfriend.|
|Dr. Charles Fong||Brian Yang||Forensic Scientist who works for the HPD and H50.|
|Grace Williams||Teilor Grubbs||Danny Williams's daughter and first born child.|
|Samuel Lee||Robert Englund||A homeless man.|
|Christian O'Connor||Ryan Devlin||A man who appears in the episode.|
|Tyler Mitchell||David Paul Starr||A man who appears in the episode. Is later found dead, having been embalmed alive.|
|Jacob Garrison||Phil Culotta||The killer.|
|Kat Forester||Tani Lynn Fujimoto||A woman who appears in the episode.|
|Mrs. Kekoa||Marlene Sai||A woman who appears in the episode.|
|Ha'i'ole ♦ Ua Lawe Wale ♦ Kame'e ♦ Mea Makamae ♦ Ma'eme'e ♦ Ka Hakaka Maika'i ♦ Ka Iwi Kapu ♦ Lapa'au ♦ Ike Maka ♦ Kil'ilua ♦ Pahele ♦ Alaheo Pau'ole ♦ Ka Ho' Oponopono ♦ Pu'olo ♦ Mai Ka Wa Kahiko ♦ I Helu Pu ♦ Kupale ♦ Leki ♦ Kalele ♦ Ha'alele ♦ Pa Make Loa ♦ Touch of Death ♦ Ua Hopu ♦ Ua Hala|