|Ke Koho Mamao Aku (Longshot)|
|Season 5, Episode 9|
|Air date||November 21, 2014|
|Written by||Sue Palmer|
|Directed by||Bryan Spicer|
Ka Hana Malu
As Hawaii prepares to celebrate Christmas, the H50 team find themselves when a cowboy is murdered.
- The Christmas tree seller describes the tree to Danny as a Colorado Blue Spruce when it is actually a Norfolk Pine which is found on Oahu.
- Al Mokuau says to Danny and Kono that a bull rider is judged on how long they can stay on the bull as well as how well the bull bucks. The latter half is correct, but the rider only has to stay on for eight seconds to qualify to have his ride judged.
- Lou Grover: (Lou is on the phone while at the hospital with Danny and Kono where they brought in a poison victim) Okay. Thank you.
- (to Danny)
- Lou Grover: You were right. That was the ATA
- (American Thoroughbred Association)
- Lou Grover: Blood from Keone's, direct DNA match to Urban Myth.
- Danny Williams: Uhuh. Okay, and that sample was taken a couple of days ago. That means that horse is on this island.
- Kono Kalakaua: Keone must have come into contact with him, and then reached out to Harrison to let him know he found his missing horse.
- Lou Grover: Harrison tells Keone to get a blood sample so that he can confirm.
- Danny Williams: And then whoever has Urban Myth realizes that somebody's on to him and realizes he has to clip 'em both.
- Lou Grover: We gotta figure out who's got that horse.
- Kono Kalakaua: Okay. The thing I don't get is this. Why would you steal a racehorse and not ransom it? I mean, it's not like you can run it anywhere.
- Danny Williams: No. But you could put it out to stud, and make a lot of money.
- Chin Ho Kelly: (Chin and Steve are at Five-O headquarters at the computer table) Okay. So we checked, and there are only three stud farms on the entire island. But one of them, Nakata Ranch, was right on Keone's delivery route.
- Kono Kalakaua: (Kono, Danny, and Lou on speaker phone at the hospital) That must be where he saw Urban Myth.
- Danny Williams: Okay. What do we know about this place?
- Chin Ho Kelly: Owner's name is Al Mokuau.
- Lou Grover: That's the guy from the rodeo. That's the same guy who tried to pin this whole thing on Luke Pakele. I say we round him up.
- Steve McGarrett: What was that, a horse metaphor?
- Lou Grover: Yes, sir.
- Jorge Garcia is credited, but do not appear.
|Steve McGarrett||Alex O'Loughlin||A Navy SEAL and the leader of the Hawaii Five-0 Task Force.|
|Danny Williams||Scott Caan||2nd-in-command of the Hawaii Five-0 Task Force and Steve's partner.|
|Chin Ho Kelly||Daniel Dae Kim||A member of the Hawaii Five-0 Task Force.|
|Kono Kalakaua||Grace Park||Youngest member Five-0 Task Force and Chin's cousin.|
|Dr. Max Bergman||Masi Oka||Chief Medical Examiner for the Hawaii Five-0 team.|
|Jerry Ortega||Jorge Garcia||A conspiracy expert and an associate of the H50 team.|
|Lou Grover||Chi McBride||Former leader of the HPD SWAT team, now a member of the H50.|
|Kamekona Tupuola||Taylor Wily||An associate of the H50 team, and owner of The Shrimp Truck.|
|Grace Williams||Teilor Grubbs||Danny Williams's daughter and first born child.|
|Sgt. Duke Lukela||Dennis Chun||Sergeant with the Honolulu Police Department.|
|Pua Kai||Shawn Thomsen||A recruit with Honolulu Police Department.|
|Flippa Tupuola||Shawn Mokuahi Garnett||An associate of the H50 team, and cousin of Kamekona Tupuola.|
|Dr. Sanjeet Dhawan||Ravi Patel||A man who appears in the episode.|
|Al Mokuau||Ron Yuan||A man who appears in the episode.|
|Detective Dean Alawa||Eidan Hanzei||A Detective.|
|Cowboy||Christopher Huffine||AKA "Keone Maka".|
|A'ohe kahi e pe'e ai ♦ Ka Makuakane ♦ Kanalu Hope Loa ♦ Ka Noe'au ♦ Ho'oilina ♦ Ho'oma'ike ♦ Ina Paha ♦ Ka Hana Malu |
♦ Ke Koho Mamao Aku ♦ Wawahi moe'uhane ♦ Ua'aihue ♦ Poina 'Ole ♦ La Po'ino ♦ Powehiwehi ♦ E 'Imi pono
♦ Nanahu ♦ Kuka'awale ♦ Pono Kaulike ♦ Kahania ♦ Ike Hanau ♦ Ua helele'i ka hoku ♦ Ho'amoano ♦ Mo'o 'olelo Pu ♦ Luapo'i
♦ A Make Kāua