| O Ke Ali'I Wale No Ka'u Makemake |
(My Desire Is Only for the Chief)
|Season 6, Episode 25|
|Air date||March 13, 2016|
|Written by||Peter M. Lenkov & Matt Wheeler|
|Directed by||Bryan Spicer|
Pa'a Ka 'Ipuka I Ka 'Upena Nananana
Makaukau 'ce e Pa'ani
Season 6 ends with McGarrett and Danny working undercover as drug pilots to stop a meth epidemic on the island. When McGarrett is seriously wounded, Danny is forced to break their cover and land the plane in order to save his partner's life.
- Steve McGarrett understands the Berber language.
- Wo Fat's father, reaches out to Steve, and they meet in Morocco.
- Steve McGarrett is shot in the arm, chest and lower torso. The bullets perforated his liver, damaging it beyond repair.
- Steve McGarrett and Danny Williams are the same blood type, and Danny donates half of his liver in an emergency transplant.
- Chin Ho Kelly: Two times in my life I really needed a friend, and both times that friend was named McGarrett.
- Duane "Dog" Chapman was missing from the final pan around in Steve McGarrett and Danny Williams hospital room.
|Steve McGarrett||Alex O'Loughlin||A former Navy SEAL and the leader of the Hawaii Five-0 Task Force.|
|Danny Williams||Scott Caan||2nd-in-command of the Hawaii Five-0 Task Force and Steve's partner.|
|Chin Ho Kelly||Daniel Dae Kim||A member of the Hawaii Five-0 Task Force, and Kono's cousin.|
|Kono Kalakaua||Grace Park||Youngest member of Hawaii Five-0, and who is Chin's cousin.|
|Dr. Max Bergman||Masi Oka||Chief Medical Examiner for the Hawaii Five-0 team.|
|Jerry Ortega||Jorge Garcia||A conspiracy expert and an associate of the H50 team.|
|Lou Grover||Chi McBride||Former leader of the HPD SWAT, and newest member of H50.|
|Kamekona Tupuola||Taylor Wily||An associate of the H50 team, and owner of The Shrimp Truck.|
|Sgt. Duke Lukela||Dennis Chun||Sergeant with the Honolulu Police Department.|
|Grace Williams||Teilor Grubbs||Danny Williams's daughter and first born child.|
|Nahele Huikala||Kekoa Kekumano||A homeless teenager Steve McGarrett looks out for.|
|Flippa Tupuola||Shawn Mokuahi Garnett||An associate of the H50 team, and cousin of Kamekona Tupuola.|
|Pua Kai||Shawn Thomsen||A recruit with Honolulu Police Department.|
|Yao Fat||George Cheung||Wo Fat's father|
|Dae Won||Sung Kang||Drug Dealer|
|Mai ho`oni i ka wai lana mâlie ♦ Lehu a Lehu ♦ Ua 'o'oloku ke anu I na mauna ♦ Ka Papahana Holo Pono ♦ Ka 'alapahi nui |
♦ Na Pilikua Nui ♦ Na Kama Hele ♦ Piko Pau 'iole ♦ Hana Keaka ♦ Ka Makau kaa kaua ♦ Kuleana ♦ Ua Ola Loko I Ke Aloha
♦ Umia Ka Hanu ♦ Hoa 'Inea ♦ Ke Koa Lokomaika'i ♦ Ka Pohaku Kihi Pa'a ♦ Waiwai ♦ Kanaka Hahai ♦ Malama Ka Po'e
♦ Ka Haunaele ♦ Ka Pono Ku'oko'a ♦ I'ike Ke Ao ♦ Pilina Koko ♦ Pa'a Ka 'Ipuka I Ka 'Upena Nananana
♦ O Ke Ali'I Wale No Ka'u Makemake