|Over Fifty Steal|
|Season 3, Episode 11|
|Air date||November 25, 1970|
|Written by||E. Arthur Kean|
|Directed by||Bob Sweeney|
The Last Eden
Lewis Avery Filer had been an insurance investigator forced to retire when his company was taken over by a conglomerate. The wily Filer is now pulling daring robberies at businesses either owned or insured by the conglomerate. He utilizes a variety of tactics, including disguises. Filer also is gaining publicity as he outwits the police.
- Jack Lord as Detective Captain Steve McGarrett
- James MacArthur as Detective Danny Williams
- Al Harrington as Ben Kokua
- Kam Fong as Detective Chin Ho Kelly
- Gilbert Lani Kauhi as Kono Kalakaua
- Lewis Avery Filer...Hume Cronyn
- As part of his gimmick, Filer leaves "Monopoly" Game cards; at the end McGarret hands Filer a "Monopoly " game card of "Go direcly to jail, do not collect $200". (The TV show received and acknowledged permission from the copyright holders to use these cards.)
- Filer appears later in the episode, "Odd_Man_In"