| Pa'a Ka 'ipuka i Ka 'Upena Nananana |
(The Entrance Is Stopped With a Spider's Web)
|Season 6, Episode 24|
|Air date||March 13, 2016|
|Written by||Steven Lilien & Bryan Wynbrandt|
|Directed by||Stephen Herek|
O Ke Ali'I Wale No Ka'u Makemake
Five-0 gets trapped inside a dilapidated building in Oahu's Chinatown, where they try to protect a wounded Gabriel and plan their escape. But gunmen looking to kill Gabriel storm the building.
- Gabriel Waincroft dies off-screen at the end of this episode.
- Steve McGarrett killed 9 people.
- Danny Williams killed 6 people.
- Chin Ho Kelly killed 1 person.
- Kono Kalakaua killed 3 people.
- Lou Grover killed 5 people.
- Abby Dunn killed 2 people.
Chin Ho Kelly: Who are your friends Gabriel?
Gabriel Waincroft: I don’t have any friends. You killed them all.
Steve McGarrett: Alright...We’re gonna jump.
Danny Williams: What’d you just say?
Steve McGarrett: Jump, we’re gonna jump.
Danny Williams: What do you mean jump? We can’t jump that, it’s like 10 feet across.
Steve McGarrett: It’s the only way off this thing. Besides this building is taller than that building and it’s gonna cut the jump by like 3 feet.
Steve McGarrett: Danny!
Danny Williams: I don’t want to go!
Steve McGarrett: Danny!
Chin Ho Kelly: Kono go with Danny!
Steve McGarrett: I love you buddy, good luck!
Danny Williams: I hate you so much!!
- This episode marks the final appearance of Gabriel Waincroft.
- When Jerry warns Five-0 about the two SUV's going after them, in the monitor can be seen what appears to be a Ford Expedition and an Escalade, but when they are pursuing the bus, a GM Trail Blazer takes the place of the Escalade.
- Danno's Camero is disabled by the bad guys who cut a number of wires in the engine whilst Five-O are on the rooftop. However, in the scene immediately after they capture the last of the bad guy shooters, they go after Natalie Ochoa in the Camero, this also happens before the Ambulance with Waincroft in it arrives at the hospital, which is not enough time for the Camero to have been repaired. This time-line is backed up by the fact that Steve has not had time to clean the blood up from his forehead.
|Steve McGarrett||Alex O'Loughlin||A former Navy SEAL and the leader of the Hawaii Five-0 Task Force.|
|Danny Williams||Scott Caan||2nd-in-command of the Hawaii Five-0 Task Force and Steve's partner.|
|Chin Ho Kelly||Daniel Dae Kim||A member of the Hawaii Five-0 Task Force, and Kono's cousin.|
|Kono Kalakaua||Grace Park||Youngest member of Hawaii Five-0, and who is Chin's cousin.|
|Dr. Max Bergman||Masi Oka||Chief Medical Examiner for the Hawaii Five-0 team.|
|Jerry Ortega||Jorge Garcia||A conspiracy expert and an associate of the H50 team.|
|Lou Grover||Chi McBride||Former leader of the HPD SWAT, and newest member of H50.|
|Gabriel Waincroft||Christopher Sean||Chin Ho's former brother-in-law and wanted criminal|
|Michelle Shioma||Michelle Krusiec||Head of the Yakuza|
|Abby Dunn||Julie Benz||Secret Internal's Affair investigator and Chin Ho's girlfriend.|
|Sgt. Duke Lukela||Dennis Chun||Sergeant with the Honolulu Police Department.|
|Natalie Ochoa||Sharon M. Bell||HPD Officer|
|Phillipe Te'o||Cung Le||A man who appears in the episode.|
|Robert Coughlin||Ingo Rademacher||A man who appears in the episode.|
|Jesse||Lanai Tabura||A man who appears in the episode.|
|Mai ho`oni i ka wai lana mâlie ♦ Lehu a Lehu ♦ Ua 'o'oloku ke anu I na mauna ♦ Ka Papahana Holo Pono ♦ Ka 'alapahi nui |
♦ Na Pilikua Nui ♦ Na Kama Hele ♦ Piko Pau 'iole ♦ Hana Keaka ♦ Ka Makau kaa kaua ♦ Kuleana ♦ Ua Ola Loko I Ke Aloha
♦ Umia Ka Hanu ♦ Hoa 'Inea ♦ Ke Koa Lokomaika'i ♦ Ka Pohaku Kihi Pa'a ♦ Waiwai ♦ Kanaka Hahai ♦ Malama Ka Po'e
♦ Ka Haunaele ♦ Ka Pono Ku'oko'a ♦ I'ike Ke Ao ♦ Pilina Koko ♦ Pa'a Ka 'Ipuka I Ka 'Upena Nananana
♦ O Ke Ali'I Wale No Ka'u Makemake