|Season 2, Episode 11|
|Air date||December 5, 2011|
|Written by||Melissa Glenn & Jessica Rieder|
|Directed by||Paul Edwards|
A group of drug dealers kidnap a bus of young children and their teacher with the drug dealers giving the local authorities one simple demand: they want the cocaine that Hawaii Five-0 confiscated and is in being stored in the forfeiture locker but all is not what it seems...
Governor Samuel Denning holds a press conference with Denning revealing a large cocaine shipment was obtained in a previous bust.
However, during the press conference, a group hijack a bus containing young school children.
It's soon revealed that the group work for a drug cartel and the group are demanding the shipment of cocaine in exchange for the children.
Steve soon brings the shipment to a van which is later blown up with the team realizing that with the van and shipment of cocaine having been destroyed, the case against the leader of the cartel will most likely be dismissed.
The team are eventually successful in tracking down the school bus which is in a cemetery factory. They also rescue the children and kill all the members of the drug cartel with the children being reunited with their parents.
One of the fathers of the kidnapped children later identifies one of the heads of the drug cartel with the head being arrested.
Meanwhile, as a result of events in the previous episode, Joe White is Court-martialed and forced into early retirement much to Steve's distress although White continues investigating Shelburne who according to White is the only person Wo Fat fears.
White is later seen calling an unidentified person and informing them that they need to move before revealing that Steve's getting too close to the investigation.
- Commanding Officer Joe White was court-martialed and forced into early retirement for using military forces and aircraft for personal use. (Rescuing Steve McGarrett from North Korea.)
- Yakuza member, Adam Noshimuri is introduced.
- Steve McGarrett: Book 'em, Danno.
- Danny Williams: You gonna start that again?
- Steve McGarrett: This my fault, Joe.
- Joe White: No, my actions are my responsibility. So how about you treat me to a shrimp jumbalaya, and we'll call it square?
- Steve McGarrett: Let me tell you something, okay? You're the only man on the planet who would see shrimp jambalya as a fair trade to the end of his career, you know that?
- Lori Weston: Ken Nakoa. We just put him away for carjacking.
- Danny Williams: Nice to see that our justice system is following through
- Chin Ho Kelly: Yeah, he's out on bail. But he's wearing a court ordered ankle monitor.
- Governor Sam Denning: What makes you think if you deliver they'll release the hostages?
- Steve McGarrett: ...We don't.
Lori Weston: But right now, it's the only way we can buy enough time to find those kids.
- This episode marks the first appearance Ian Anthony Dale as Yakuza member and future H50 confidential informant Adam Noshimuri.
- Masi Oka is credited, but do not appear.
|Lieutenant Commander |
|Alex O'Loughlin||A Navy SEAL and the leader of the Hawaii Five-0 Task Force for Governor Sam Denning.|
|Detective Danny Williams||Scott Caan||2nd-in-command of the Hawaii Five-0 Task Force and Steve's partner.|
Chin Ho Kelly
|Daniel Dae Kim||A member of the Hawaii Five-0 Task Force.|
|Officer Kono Kalakaua||Grace Park||Youngest member of the Hawaii Five-0 Task Force, and Chin's cousin.|
|Dr. Max Bergman||Masi Oka||Chief Medical Examiner for the Hawaii Five-0 team.|
|Agent Lori Weston||Lauren German||The newest addition of the H50 team who resigns for good in the aftermath of an international incident at the Russian Embassy.|
|Adam Noshimuri||Ian Anthony Dale||Yakuza's boss Hiro Noshimuri's son, and Kono's secret boyfriend.|
|Hiro Noshimuri||Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa||The head of the Hawaii branch of the Yazuka- the Japanese mafia.|
|Governor Samuel Denning||Richard T. Jones||The Governor of Hawaii.|
|Joe White||Terry O'Quinn||Former Navy SEAL CO, and Steve McGarrett's mentor.|
|Ken Nakoa||David Lee McInnis||A man who appears in the episode.|
|Karla||Aimee Garcia||A member of a drug cartel.|
|Hugo Castillo||Rick Gomez||The leader of the drug cartel.|
|Lawyer||Richard Concepcion||A man who appears in the episode.|
|Jason Shaver||Kalama Epstein||A boy who appears in the episode.|
|Driver||Eddie Gudoy||A man who appears in the episode.|
|Jay Katsu||Mike Hipa||A bus driver who appears in the episode.|
|Ken Nakoa||David Lee Mcinnis||A man who appears in the episode.|
|Malcolm Shaver||Ingo Rademacher||A man who appears in the episode.|
|Captain Grant Matthews||Christopher Simms||A man who appears in the episode.|
|Ms. Christie||Erin Wong||A woman who appears in the episode.|
|Mrs. Schafer||Christina Simpkins||A woman who appears in the episode.|
|Jason Schafer||Kalama Epstein||A man who appears in the episode.|
|Freddy||Chester Tripp||A man who appears in the episode.|
|Ha'i'ole ♦ Ua Lawe Wale ♦ Kame'e ♦ Mea Makamae ♦ Ma'eme'e ♦ Ka Hakaka Maika'i ♦ Ka Iwi Kapu ♦ Lapa'au ♦ Ike Maka ♦ Kil'ilua ♦ Pahele ♦ Alaheo Pau'ole ♦ Ka Ho' Oponopono ♦ Pu'olo ♦ Mai Ka Wa Kahiko ♦ I Helu Pu ♦ Kupale ♦ Leki ♦ Kalele ♦ Ha'alele ♦ Pa Make Loa ♦ Touch of Death ♦ Ua Hopu ♦ Ua Hala|