|Pu'olo (The Package)|
|Season 2, Episode 14|
|Air date||January 16, 2012|
|Written by||David Wolkove|
|Directed by||Christine Moore|
Ka Ho' Oponopono
Mai Ka Wa Kahiko
The Five-O team investigates the hijacking of a delivery truck in which the driver is shot while Danny has to aid Rachel when she goes into labor.
H50 investigates when a Trans-Hawaiian Parcel truck is attacked in broad daylight, but the investigation reveals that nothing's missing.
The team soon discovers that one of the couriers smuggled 100 electronic chips that are used in passports and which would ultimately allow smugglers to forge passports.
Sang Min, a criminal the team encountered in the past, helps bring the group down and, in response, is transferred to the mainland.
Furthermore, the Yakuza attempt to have Joe White killed. With the situation getting out of hand, Joe reveals to Adam that his father, Hiro is actually alive.
Joe then reveals to Steve McGarrett that Joe himself is Shelburne and that he killed Wo Fat's father.
- After Five-O charges into Nicky Chang's warehouse, Kamekona sings "Five-O Five-o what you gonna do" which is a parody of Bad Boys.
- The shot of Steve's father's headstone at the cemetery stating date of death Sep. 20, 2010, is consistent with the air date of the pilot episode when his father is killed.
- Steve McGarrett: (Steve laughs at Sang Min) I'm sorry. I know you want to do the whole dramatic stare down thing, but I can't take you seriously in that get up.
- Steve McGarrett: We've uh, we've sprung Sang Min before to help with a case.
- Lori Weston: Yeah? How'd that go?
- Steve McGarrett: Well, he escaped custody and uh, he went on the lam for a few months. But we - we recaptured him.
- Kono Kalakaua: Uh, technically, he surrendered himself.
- Sang Min: (to Steve) Look, if you want to do this, if we gonna sell this, it has to be a legit local with some ties to some bad guys, huh?
- Kamekona: (Kamekona enters) Yo! You need anything else?
- Sang Min: Oh you gotta be kidding me. Not him!
- Adam Noshimuri: He should've told me.
- Joe White: He wanted to, but he knew that would only put you in jeopardy as well. His fight would become your fight. So he had to make a choice. Tell you the truth - risk your life or tell you a lie - keep you safe. You ask me, he chose wisely.
- Adam Noshimuri: No. I need to see him. He wouldn't tell me where he is. But you're going to.
- Joe White: No, I can't. I made Hiro a promise. What's important right now is that you proceed as if your father is dead. No one can know he's alive. But quietly, we will make inroads to Wo Fat's organization until we find him - and kill him.
- Steve McGarrett: We just need to know if you're in or out.
- Masi Oka is credited but does not appear.
|Lieutenant Commander |
|Alex O'Loughlin||A Navy SEAL and the leader of the Hawaii Five-0 Task Force for Governor Sam Denning.|
|Detective Danny Williams||Scott Caan||2nd-in-command of the Hawaii Five-0 Task Force and Steve's partner.|
Chin Ho Kelly
|Daniel Dae Kim||A member of the Hawaii Five-0 Task Force.|
|Officer Kono Kalakaua||Grace Park||Youngest member of the Hawaii Five-0 Task Force, and Chin's cousin.|
|Dr. Max Bergman||Masi Oka||Chief Medical Examiner for the Hawaii Five-0 team.|
|Agent Lori Weston||Lauren German||The newest addition of the H50 team who resigns for good in the aftermath of an international incident at the Russian Embassy.|
|Adam Noshimuri||Ian Anthony Dale||Yakuza's boss Hiro Noshimuri's son, and Kono's secret boyfriend.|
|Kamekona Tupuola||Taylor Wily||An associate of the H50 team, and owner of The Shrimp Truck.|
|Sang Min||Will Yun Lee||A criminal and human trafficker who has began to reform.|
|John McGarrett||William Sadler||A former police officer, Chin Ho's mentor and Steve McGarrett's father.|
|Teenage Steve McGarrett||Will Carlson||Steve McGarrett as a sixteen-year-old teenager.|
|Grace Williams||Teilor Grubbs||Danny Williams's daughter and first born child.|
|Rachel Edwards||Claire van der Boom||Danny Williams's ex-wife and Grace's mother.|
|Nicky Chang||Dante Basco||A suspect.|
|New Father||Scott Hanada||A man who appears in the episode.|
|Lee Dolan||Dean Kaneshiro||A man who appears in the episode.|
|Carl Hodge||Lopaka Kapanui||A man who appears in the episode.|
|Richard Detweiller||William Makozak||A man who appears in the episode.|
|Nurse||Mericia Palma||A woman who appears in the episode.|
|Red Truck Driver||Cedric Jonathan||Uncredited role.|
|Ha'i'ole ♦ Ua Lawe Wale ♦ Kame'e ♦ Mea Makamae ♦ Ma'eme'e ♦ Ka Hakaka Maika'i ♦ Ka Iwi Kapu ♦ Lapa'au ♦ Ike Maka ♦ Kil'ilua ♦ Pahele ♦ Alaheo Pau'ole ♦ Ka Ho' Oponopono ♦ Pu'olo ♦ Mai Ka Wa Kahiko ♦ I Helu Pu ♦ Kupale ♦ Leki ♦ Kalele ♦ Ha'alele ♦ Pa Make Loa ♦ Touch of Death ♦ Ua Hopu ♦ Ua Hala|