| Puka 'ana |
|Season 7, Episode 19|
|Air date||March 10, 2017|
|Written by||Eric Guggenheim|
|Directed by||Bronwen Hughes|
E mālama pono
Huikau nā makau a nā lawai'a
McGarrett and Kono suspect that an abused young girl may be the victim of a sex trafficking ring on the Island. Also, Chin and Grover investigate a murder at a sober living facility.
- Danny Williams is mentioned, but does not appear.
- This episode take place after the event on Flashlight of the MacGyver reboot TV series, as evident the damaged building has been repaired due the earthquake in Hawaii.
- Steve told Kono that the new Director of The Phoenix Foundation, Matilda Webber gave him a phone call earlier, thanking him for her and Chin's help.
- Jack Dalton mentioned he knew Steve McGarrett, however how personally is unknown.
- Chin mentioned Jack Dalton and Angus MacGyver to Grover when they were talking about the events of the crossover episode from MacGyver.
- Sara Diaz is selling cookies to Steve at his house, and mentions that Danny purchased some before he left.
|Steve McGarrett||Alex O'Loughlin||A former Navy SEAL and the leader of the Hawaii Five-0 Task Force.|
|Chin Ho Kelly||Daniel Dae Kim||A member of the Hawaii Five-0 Task Force, and Kono's cousin.|
|Kono Kalakaua||Grace Park||Youngest member of Hawaii Five-0, and who is Chin's cousin.|
|Jerry Ortega||Jorge Garcia||A conspiracy expert and an associate of the H50 team.|
|Lou Grover||Chi McBride||Former leader of the HPD SWAT, and newest member of H50.|
|Kamekona||Teila Tuli||An associate of the H50 team, and owner of Wailoa Shave Ice|
|Sgt. Duke Lukela||Dennis Chun||Sergeant with the Honolulu Police Department.|
|Dr. Noelani Cunha||Kimee Balmilero||Medical Examiner for the Hawaii Five-0 team.|
|Eric Russo||Andrew Lawrence||Danny Williams's nephew and a crime lad specialist.|
|Sara Diaz||Londyn Silzer||The deceased Gabriel Waincroft's daughter.|